There are so many ways that we can take action to support a healthy future for our kids and our communities. Here are some ways that folks at South Seattle Climate Action Network are taking action:
- Sign up to canvass or phone bank at Yeson1631.org
- Donate or raise money for 1631 ads and outreach.
- Come to the Benefit Concert for Yes on 1631 and SSCAN – October 20, 4pm, Jackson Place Cohousing Dining Room, 800 Hiawatha Place S. 98144 (SSCAN members are performing…)
- Talk to your neighbors about why you believe climate action is important – Ask them to join you.
- #TrialoftheCentury – Get in touch with Our Children’s Trust Organizing team to help coordinate a rally in Seattle to support the kids climate lawsuit. Trial begins October 29; Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us with your ideas. Want to lead an event or action? We can help! email@example.com
We, at SSCAN, know that taking action is a way for us to choose hope. We want to be able to tell our friends, family and children that we are working to try and preserve a habitable planet. We do this with love and we do this in community because we know that in hard times, we need to laugh and hold our hopes and fears together.