Join our next Climate Action Meetup: Thursday, May 13 at 6 pm
At our May meeting, we will focus on new opportunities to affect local policies which will address our climate crisis. We will also consider ways to win greener local and federal policies.
South Seattle Climate Action Network (SSCAN) Meeting Agenda
Thursday, May 13th 6:00-7:30 pm
- Welcome: Anne, land acknowledgement; agenda-Beth 5 min.
- Introductions: 10 min.
- Local climate action: 30 min.
- 15 min. communities – Mt Baker issues
- Local Transportation Issues – Lake Washington Blvd, etc.
- Updates on local legislation
- Consider SSCAN’s local priorities
- Federal climate action: 10 min.
- State climate action: 10 min.
- Open Forum: Local Climate Actions and Opportunities
- Next events: (5 min.)
- Mt Baker Meaningful Movies: Kiss the Ground events: Fri. May 14th 6:30pm
- Next SSCAN Action Mtg. State Leg Recap Thurs. June 10th 6 pm